Today’s Show – July 10th, 2010
4:00pm – Welcome
- Independence Day celebration recap.
- Campaign for Liberty meeting – candidate questions.
- Orlando Women’s Republican Club – T.E.A. Party vs. Tea Party Movement
4:15pm – Amy Kremer
- Visiting the Gulf
- How are people affected.
- WHAT: Gulfathon – Americans Helping Americans
- WHEN: Thursday, July 29th, nationwide on talk radio all day and webcast Noon to Midnight
- WEBSITE: www.Gulfathon.org
4:30pm – Michael Badnarik
- Upcoming Constitution Class in Orlando.
- What is it like teaching the constitution?
- What’s the first thing we must know?
- WHAT: Constitution Class.
4:45pm – Marianne Moran
- She’s with www.TeaPartyInAction.com.
- Talk about Charlie’s Bailout of US Sugar Corp.
- Pitch Rally on Wednesday, July 14th in West Palm Beach
- WHAT: End Charlie’s Bailout Rally
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 14th, Noon – 2pm
- WHERE: South Florida Water Management District – Monthly Meeting, 3301 Gun Club Road, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
- WEBSITE: www.EndCharliesBailout.com
5:15pm – Matthew Falconer – Orange County Mayor Candidate (in-studio)
- Suing State because of Sunrail.
5:30pm – Ron McCoy – West Orlando Tea Party
- Had a conversation this week about social Issues taking backseat this election.
- WHAT: Congressional District 8 Candidate Forum
- WHEN: Thursday, August 12th at 7pm
- WHERE: Foundation Academy, 15204 Tilden Road, Winter Garden, FL, (The South Campus)
- WEBSITE: www.WestOrlandoTeaParty.com